- Access Gate
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Resident Activities
- Heart Healthy Cardio & Fitness Studio
- Resort-Style Pool with Sundeck
- Outdoor Green Space with Playground
- Sitting Area with Picnic Tables and BBQ Grill
- Volleyball Court
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Service and Online Maintenance Requests
- Online Rent Payment Service
- Clubhouse Wi-Fi Cafe
- Car Care Center
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Air Conditioner
- Programmable Thermostats
- Ceiling Fans
- Stain Resistant Berber-Style Carpeting
- Large Closets
- W/D Hookup
- Washer/Dryer Rentals Available
- Window Coverings
- Wheelchair Access
- Ground Floor Private Entry
- Open Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Pantry
- Tile in Select Areas
Pets - Max 2 allowed, Max weight 30 lb each
- Comments: Pets Allowed. Our homes accommodate up to two pets per apartment with a maximum weight limit of 30 lbs. Please call the leasing office for pet deposit/fees. Renters Insurance Required.
- GATEWAY CENTER FOR THE ARTS seeks to advance the quality of life within its sphere of influence by making available and providing access to multi-disciplines of art and culture, bringing aesthetic awareness, and promoting lifelong learning and wellness to people of all ages, cultural heritage and abilities.
- BLUE SPRING STATE PARK covers more than 2,600 acres, including the largest spring on the St. Johns River. Blue Spring is a designated manatee refuge and the winter home to a growing population of West Indian Manatees. The spring's crystal clear, 73-degree water can be enjoyed by swimmers, snorkelers and certified scuba divers, with a partner during our designated swimming season. Fishing, canoeing and boating are also enjoyed along the St. Johns River.
- The ORANGE CITY RACING AND POKER CLUB is a 26,000+ sq.ft. entertainment venue featuring a state of the art poker room, full bar, sports bar and more than sixty high definition televisions. Enjoy the excitement of simulcast races from some of the nation’s premier thoroughbred and harness tracks, as well as greyhound races from Daytona Beach Racing and Card Club or Sanford-Orlando Kennel Club.
- From small injuries to cardiac incidents, and everything in between, FLORIDA HOSPITAL FISH MEMORIAL stands ready for you and your family.
- GLEN ABBEY GOLF CLUB is a semi-private 18-hole course that plays about 6,700 yards at its longest. Opened in 1974, it offers a driving range, tree-lined fairways (with crepe myrtle and oleander planting complementing native oaks and pines), and a number of water features including a 60-acre lake.